Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back to School with Finsia

It's back-to-school time and it looks like i'll be going back as well. I've signed up for a post-graduate Diploma! Yay me. Perhaps I enjoy inflicting pain upon myself - who would want to study some more after 17 years worth of schooling? Meh, the damage has been done and so i'll probably be studying for two more years (part-time). Hopefully i'll learn something!

So what's doing? I've signed up for a Grad Dip in Applied Finance and Investment with Finsia. They have three sessions a year (called trimesters), and i'll be aiming to subscribe to one subject per semester. Exciting, eh? Time will tell.

Classes are on every Tuesday night and from the looks of things... it's packed. I don't always get to leave work before the 6pm lecture start time, so that leaves me with few options when it comes to seating. A pain in the ass... literally. Just this Tuesday I ended up sitting on my ass with my back against the wall for one and a half hours! I spent half the time striking a delicate balance between a dead leg and the tingly sensation of pins and needles. Fun plus a hundred.

Meh, will see how it goes. On a more exciting note, my travel plans have been confirmed! Yesssss. I'm off to Japan soon for some ski-action, but more on that one later. I have to do some reading because i'm already behind... it's only Week 2. Good thing I don't believe in omens - otherwise i'd be a gonner. I promise to write more about my travel plans, and even more once I get back.

Anyway, i'll finish off with a random pic from my new Camera. Am I an artiste or what! Haha.


No comments: