Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm a busy bee

Busy. So many things going on at the moment. Work, cricket, Libs, dragonboating, grad events. It's really intense. Haven't really been able to update, apologies for that.

Work is great. Well, work plus the functions. Back with all the people I know, plus a few more additions. The team is just as fun as it was before... in fact even more so! I've also gotten to know quite a few people outside of my team - which is great. Work isn't so drole when you have a bunch of mates all around you.

Cricket. Last round we got defeated again. At least it was a defeat, instead of a slaughter. Many thanks must go to Dinesh for scoring a crazy 84. Good job. I was bowled for 3. I was looking good, although I still pick the odd wrong ball to play a shot - it cost me my wicket... again. We only lost by 1st innings points (30 odd runs).

Dragonboating. Let's talk about that. I've signed up for the Dragonboating for the Corporate Games. Training will last for about a month, and it's not too bad. I've dragonboated before and it's all coming back to me. This time it's quite different. I used to be towards the back - now i'm towards the front (2nd row). What's the deal? It's not like I improved. It's good exercise though, although I miss being a sweep - being the sweep is fun. Interestingly enough some of the grads from my year are in as well - some of the accountants.

Anyways, enough from me now. Tired. Need sleep now :). (I should start posting from work... lol).

No comments: