Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Back into the posting after half a year, why not. I'm not really one for New Year Resolutions, but it can't hurt putting together a few goals for the new year. Before I mention some of the wierd and wonderful things that i'll be doing in the year ahead I might as well mention how it is that I have come back to the blogging world.

Mark's blog has a massive fan base that is calling out for a revival? Nope... plus it's probably best that I don't know how many people visit my blog. Mark really wants to become a writer and needs to get some practice in before hitting the big time? Nope. "What is it then???" is the million dollar question - well, the real truth is that I was Googling myself to see what would come up (who doesn't nowadays) and my blog comes up. My thoughts: wow, I should update this... so much has happened since May 2006.

So - onto some goals/resolutions this year. I think i'll just name a few and see how close I can get. Hopefully this won't bite me in the backside later on... because the goals are on record.
  • Travel overseas once more
  • Update the blog at least once a month
  • Score a half-century in cricket
  • Start playing Golf

    So there you have it some goals/resolutions on paper. I'll be happy if I do just one of them.

    I shall finish off with some photos that marked the beginning of 2007. (Note to self: should do a write up on 2006 - a year in review... could be an interesting read)





    No comments: