Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lacking Motivation

I've mentioned the thesis time and time again. I've also mentioned that it's not really getting anywhere time and time again. Well, not much has changed... still. I'm starting to get quite annoyed, more so than worried - but oh well.

I'm going to talk about some psychology. Something a bit different than what i'm used to posting. Anyway, i'm finding it quite hard to remain focused on work - I find myself procrastinating to the extreme. I'm posting on my blog, i'm reading lots of news, playing lots of sports, and bumming around the house.

I'm guessing that this is the case as i'm not really getting anywhere. The lack of progress leads onto the further lack of progress. Maybe this happens to others as well. I guess the only exception to the rule could be a looming deadline. A deadline usually is all it takes for progress to surge forward. Comments?

I need a holiday :(

On a final note - the fun that can be seen in student politics.
This little segment is from today outside Eastern Avenue Lawns.

Leftie: "Daddy's paying for your election campaign again is he?"
Rightie: "At least I know who my dad is"

ROFL! Slammed. Now that is a comeback worthy of votes.

No comments: