Friday, November 11, 2005

Examinations are over, University is over

Hmm.. I forgot to notify everyone that I had exams, and thus would be silent for a while. Oh well, too late. Not that I was studying hard or anything, lol. I was too busy being counter-productive.

So i'll quickly mention the one and only exam that I had (jealous? haha). It wasn't terribly difficult and I finished in 45 mins. The duration of the exam was 2 hours. That's typical for me. It's not as though i'm a genius or anything, I just do what I can quickly and then get out of there. I'm not sure how many hours i've "saved", but since i've done over 50 subjects and have left in pretty much each examination I can remember - i'll have to be setting a world record somewhere.

So what can I talk about today. Hmm. The answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything? Wow, that's quite deep and meaningful - no. However, I saw the movie "The Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy" and I thoroughly enjoyed it. What's classy is that they still make use of the radio version as they did in the TV series - maximum points for that.

Well that's enough for now. I'm just overwhelmed by my subconscious urges to bludge and fill up my time with totally un-constructive tasks. I'm supposed to be assisting in planning a holiday, but I fear my subconscious will take over. Will try to post something decent before leaving (22 Nov).

No comments: