Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Submitting The Behemoth

Yes! It's all over. The behemoth that is my Thesis has been completed. Is it quality? Who bloody knows - i'm just happy that it is all done. Let me tell you, I haven't slept much over the past few days... so i'm going to get some well earned rest tonight. Hell yea!

So anyway. Since i'm on the topic, i'll elaborate. My thesis is big, contains lots of pictures, and contains lots of tables. It has a monster of an appendix. And is 213 pages long. WTF? 213 pages? Yes. You read that correctly. I don't call something 'the behemoth' for nothing.

Statictics are as follows:
Pages - 213
Words - 34,628
Characters - 269,234

Yea. That's right. Solid stuff. I'm just hoping that my supervisor doesn't read the damn thing. I'm going for the 'wow' effect. I guess time will tell. (For those of you who say i've cheated, then you're probably right - i've included the appendices in the statistics.... and my appendices make up more than 50% of my Thesis submission).

Anyways, i'm off to bed. I'll probably sleep more tonight than I have over the past 3 days...

Here's a photo of 2 copies of the behemoth:


No comments: