Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The first of many

Well well well. I've finally bit the bullet and created a damn blog site. The good thing about this is that i can just type in what I want to say and then voila - it's there. It's unbelievable that I actually tried to write a blogging program back in the day. Stupid me, very stupid me.

Questions such as:
So what's doing?
What's going to appear here?
Shouldn't you be doing something more constructive?
may be asked of me. Well I can answer those three questions relatively quickly - i'm bored, who knows, no.

Now that i've given these impecabbly concice answers i'll stop.

2 comments:

Marky said...

Haha. Well i'd like to reduce the incidence of crazies making comments on my blog.

I've already had to delete one comment - but I won't reveal what it said :). Some people know of the deleted comment... but you'll have to track them down if you want to find out what was said :).

sonieee said...

hehehe welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :D tis so addictive, its great! LINK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D